Monday, September 7, 2009

Cosmania... in 6 days.??

*panic mode*

Okay. So this will be a busy week. Our school's having it's 35th anniversary special production and it's gonna be on Sept. 10-11. So basically from now until that time, we will be having rehearsals and all that. Not to mention we have this "Kanser" thing on the 12th and so on and so forth. And oh c'mon, Cosmania's on the 13th.!! @_@ I still have to complete a very important part of my costume just in case things would work out and I'll be able to go as [insert name of character here].

Oh and umm... I've posted this cosplay teaser blah on my multiply and I think it's a complete and total give away especially for fans of this anime. But meh. Everything's not so sure yet. @_@


Okay, So hopefully everything works out. If it doesn't, people will see the usual hell girl. Lol. Ohwell. Anyway, see you guys in Cosmania.! ^^

3 comments:

Comment, please.? =3