Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Typer Happy Blahs.

Schedule's so not being kind.! D8 [Right, Ren.?]

Okay whuuuut. It's supposed to be home study day next week [on the 14th] but nooo... school decided to cancel it. D8 It's like the day after cosmania. >__> I usually don't attend cons on Sundays especially if there are classes the next day but this is inevitable. I have to attend it. D8 and I was looking forward to it pa naman thinking that there wouldn't be classes the next day. Ohwell. *sighs*

+ + +

Benedictus in 2 days.! Omg~ we're so pressed for time. D8 and there's even a risk of class suspensions tomorrow [Wednesday] due to the heavy rain. Please God, no. *prays*

Unfortunately, Pamu wouldn't perform in Benedictus. I wonder what happened. Sabi nila magpeperform daw pero ayun, nawala. Nyaww~ next time. x3

+ + +

This might be a little late but... Hello new blogger layout.! 8D Is it hard to read the entries with the falling rose petals on the background.? OwO;

Header name [Snow Kiss] is inspired by D.Gray-Man's 1st ending theme. <3 I just love that anime so much.! ^o^ -fangirling mode- *ehem* I was supposed to use "The Musician's Song" as header name but meh. XD it's overused in my case. Oh.! and I dropped the background music. Sometimes mp3-codes.com's servers are a bit wacked and my music [The Musician's Song] doesn't play very well. Lol~~

And I am feeling typer happy again despite the fact that it's 10:45pm right now and I should be somewhat sleeping. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3