Friday, November 27, 2009

IFT ! ... and stuffs.

After the whole Integrated Field Trip experience, I suddenly felt the urge to go to college. >__> We still have a year to go, though. Ohwell.

... Note to self: Pass Ateneo.

We've been roaming around different cities yesterday. It was awesome although 5 of us had to fit in the back of the van. FYI, it wasn't a comfortable thing. :)) Pero okay lang, it was fun none the less.

Anna borrowed my PSP [which was fully charged before IFT started and was completely drained before the IFT even finished] for the whole trip. Na-addict na sa Silent Hill e. :)) couldn't blame her, really. Na-addict din ako dun, it's just that... I keep on dying. =)) So yeah, thanks Anna ! coz ang layo na ng narating mo sa Silent Hill. =))

OMG zombie nurses.

It's kinda nice to think that if our seemingly-ridiculous plans will be granted by fate, some of my close friends will still be my schoolmates in college. XD I hope that happens.

[insert 3-finger meditation taught by Sir Beni here]

+ + +

Oh ! And I made Tumblr account. But it's dead, along with this dying blog. XD

Time check: 1:19 a.m. Gonna sleep now. Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3