Saturday, December 19, 2009

When someone gives you something special...

... the least you'd want to happen is to lose it.

I felt like I've done the greatest search of the year. ._. Seriously. Coz like, a friend of mine gave me this gift. For some unknown reasons, I ended up losing it.

I went home yesterday and I was only half awake. We had our Vigil and Dawn Mass kasi, and it wore me out a bit. But like, when I opened my bag, I was like "wth why is that gift not here ? O_O" So ayun, it got me searching the house like mad. I rechecked my bags [backpack and maleta] for like a thousand times but I gave up. I knew it wasn't here at home so yeah.

... I went back to school and looked for it in the classroom. It wasn't there either.

I really didn't know how it happened pero talagang wala. So ayun, I apologized to that friend of mine coz I lost it. She said it was okay but I really felt guilty. :( I searched everywhere and asked everyone but noooo. Wala talaga. :(

But like, at around 8pm, my bus driver texted. He said the gift was in our school bus. OMGYAAAAY. Siguro during that minute, I was the happiest person on earth. =)) The gift isn't with me right now but at the very least I know where it is. It took me 12 hours to find it. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3