Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coz I am a self-proclaimed [?] writer...

I am a writer. Yes, I am.

COZ RIGHT NOW, we don't have ink and I am currently writing down [by hand] each and every thing needed for our English test tomorrow. \m/ I feel my left hand dying down now. =))

Amidst the rise of awesome technology, I feel myself being stuck in the middle ages. XD lol kidding. Anyway, I'm currently taking a break now. My left hand couldn't write any further. u__u; I finally managed to organize my stuff.! 8D my blog in wordpress would be used for serious writings and this blog would be used for random updates and blahs [like this entry]. So basically nagpalit lang sila. XD I deleted all posts [except for serious ones] in wordpress na since all of them are imported here.

Yes, I am talking too much again. Blablabla. *Is being totally typer-happy*

OKAAAAY. Post is done. Yoshi.! back to writing. >__> writer ako eh, writer. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3