Monday, August 10, 2009

Updates and Blahs

Okay, this is just for the sake of updating again before this site crumbles down to pieces. Srsly, I'm in no mood to update any of my accounts whatsoever these days. T_T

+ + +

School work's just piling up and right now, I'm looking at an endless point. Lol. It's just the first quarter and here I am, already drained. T_T

Okay, so have you guys noticed that I had been writing in a more literary way.? Well actually, there are just 3 entries so yes. Anyway the latest one [the one before this] is for Tita Cory Aquino. It's just a little something to show my gratitude even if it's just a really short and simple message.

But the other two are part of another story.

I'm feeling really pissed off due to certain reasons and I really don't want to rant about it here. It just reminds me of how pointless the whole thing is.

I wouldn't catch you, even if I know I can. You guys can manage without me, so why the hell should I even bother. :) Again, batu-bato sa langit, ang tamaan 'wag magalit. Guilty ka lang pag tinamaan ka. :) DIBA.

HAHAHA.

ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I am seriously loving my club now.!! 8D I used to think that it was a totally wrong decision for me to audition there and it was really wrong for me to get accepted [sorry guys if I thought this way before.!] but hey.! I love it.! I never expected it to be this fun and exciting. XD every meeting, there would always be something new. And I love my clubmaaaates.!! *huuuugs*

and it brings out something that is totally not me XD

I think I'll end this now. I don't think there's anything else I can blog about. ^^; ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3