Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Owarimashita.!

Thank God tests are finally DONE *cheers*. Well, scores are one more thing to worry about though, but whatever. At least for now, we can rest our minds.! 8D or what's left of it.

Anyway, I spent the whole day at Irvette's house today. Ordered yellow cab and all, and had a bit of a problem with the payment. Sumakit bulsa ko, in fairness. XD but meh. Oh.! and we watched Quarantine 2. Aliw pakinggan ang Spanish. It was freaky, though. I mean, srsly. It could happen. COULD. But come on.! who would want a rapid-spreading virus that turns people into cannibals. x__x

PS:

Sorry Mytzy.!! D8 Srsly, sorry. u__u We REALLY wanted you to be there kanina. D8 and I think I sounded mean to you. m(_ _)m *apologizes a hundred times*

Okaaaay. So I have lots of alone [?] time again.! 8D I can go back to writing and all that. I badly have to work on the way I make my character backgrounds. Laging kulang eh. People tend to be confused tuloy. x__x

Oh and thank you to Ate Lian.! *hugs* her critics really helped me A LOT. Medyo suck-ish pa pala ako magsulat. ^^ and I'm really thankful that she pointed everything out para naman makapag-improve ako. ^^

Hmm. I'm in the middle of making character backgrounds right now although I don't have a general plot yet. ^^; Nakakatamad pang gawin yung CyberTula for Filipino kahit na medyo marami-rami akong gagawin. x__x ohwell.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3