Thursday, August 20, 2009

School Boy Madness [Pare, babae ako pare]

Class Encounter awhile ago.! 8D it was fun although medyo [?] lanta kami. Eh kasi naman eeeh. It was the day right after the tests. D8 our brains were still in the process of solidizing itself, after being "sabaw". [lol ano raw]

Anyway, we had to dress up as guys. Czari was so cute coz she wore the Syaoran outfit and she looked like a total shota. >w< My shota. >8D *is being gay* The only guy outfit I have here besides my Drocell costume is a school boy's uniform [actually top na lang ngayon, coz the pants don't fit me] and it seems like everytime I' wear it, it always leaves weird memories. O_o

Okay. So the first time I wore the uniform was during AniCon last year. I was pretty sure [the last time I checked] that I still looked like a girl even if I was wearing a short brown wig and a boy's uniform. And duuuude, I'm TOO SMALL to be a guy. Pero still, there was this group of girls who asked for a pic. Then afterwards, they were giggling and all that and when I shot a glance, one of them winked like WHOA. O_o

Tapos there was this other group of girls. Tatlo lang sila nun. They asked for a pic so siyempre ako, oo lang. Haha. Then they went away. Tas after a while, one came back and said "Kuya, pwede makuha number mo.?" I was like "Ah sorry, babae ako eh." XD [seriously, yun yung sagot ko, or something close to that]

Tas kanina naman, I received comments here and there about me looking like a guy and everything related to it. Lol. Tas sabi pa ng iba, "Pau ikaw na lang prom date ko.!" So parang ako, "OwO; *slowly walks away*" Lol. Hay grabe, crazy day again. XD

"Pare... uhh Pare... Pare pa-kiss" =)) Ahy Czari, panalo talaga. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3