Friday, October 30, 2009

EH.

GAAAH. WTF I am suffering from muscle pains the whoooole day. The aftermaths of yesterday's three softball games are unfortunately striking now and yes. It hurts. I'm seriously having a hard time to move around. My thighs, my knees, my back and my shoulders are aching like mad. >__>

And nyuuu~ I wanna do a lot of things. D: I wanna start on my holloween art. I mean, c'mon. It's holloween tomorrow and yes. It'll prolly be boring anyway so yeah. Hopefully these muscle pains will be gone by then. I don't wanna have another unproductive day. D: [seriously, I've been lying down for like the whole day already]. Also, I wanna finish re-editting my fiction on wordpress. It's been hanging there for a while and I suck. Lol.

Another storm's coming up. I wonder how it'll strike this time. Weather Bureau said its effects here on Central Luzon will be felt either tonight or tomorrow. Hmm. Ah well, I hope it doesn't turn out very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3