Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy!...er.

Ohhaaaaaii! 8D Ohmygoodneeeess. Tests are finally done! \:D/ I am happy-ish again. XD Okaaaay. Random recap.

+ + +

CLE.

It was moderate. Key facts were kinda easy though, but the essays were really thought-provoking. It made me think like mad. Lol.

Health.

I found this easy. But then again, it's way too early to assume. XD

English.

Oh I love this one. XD maybe because I love the story we tackled [Macbeth]. It was easy and I think this will be my highest score of all QTs. Lol.

Algebra.

Err, I seriously don't know how to describe this one. OwO;


World History.

Oh my goodness my left hand died. @_@ Key facts were not that hard BUT the test was long and there were a lot of essays. >__> And I wasn't using the pen that I usually use. D:

Chemistry.

Okay, two words. I died.

Filipino.

Nosebleed. D: I found "talasalitaan" hard. >.<>__>

Geometry.

Mind twisting. OwO; but tolerable. Lol.

+ + +

I'm still not quite feeling well about this certain issue though. Ah well, I'm done with it. It doesn't bother me much anymore. I'm guessing, sanay na ko? "OTL or something like that.

Departure time today was happy. \:D/ I'm so soooooo glad that I have friends in the 4th year. ;_; They're awesome like whoa. Seriously, I appreciate their concern. ;_; Hello Ate Ara, Ate Ria, Ate Leoren and Ate Kat! :-h Thank yoooou. And to Lex and Ate Janella as well. >:D< >:D< ILY guys. ^^

OHJOOOOY. Intrams na! 8D this is a bit of a busy week, but for a good reason! XD Yay~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3