Friday, October 23, 2009

OTL

Err, not over the limit but could be. OTL = person failing. Like this:

Today, is BV [Bad vibes] day. I personally found our chem test hard even though my friends thought it was easy or somehow moderate. Okay whatever, I find the subject hard so yeah, that explains it. I found the english test easy, though. And I think my friends found that one a bit of a challenge cos of the interpretting the lines thing. It was easy though, IMO. Then again, it's just me. Lol.

Departure sucked, and I won't explain why. I just feel soooo annoyed. Something that has been happening over and over and over and over again happen again kanina. Ohjoy. Umm, I won't go into details. I still respect the people involved so yeah. BLAH. [Lol, I feel so blah]. Thanks to Lex and her friends, btw. Sasabog na ata ako kanina kung 'di ko pa sila nakita. Lol.

And we still have tests on Monday. \m/ Weird schedule. D: Ohwell, at least may break. Oh, and then it's intrams! \:D/ I can't wait for that. It's my signal na everything's done. Or at least for now.

I feel so ignored. [Yes, this is the nth time I've said this statement but this time I mean it]. 3 is not much of a good number. 2:1 is so not a good ratio. Batu-bato sa langit, ang tamaan wag magalit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3