Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We Go Further In The Destinyyy~

Title = no connection at all, whatsoever. It's just that, the line's been playing over and over again in my head coz the voice blending's awesome. [Okay, you wouldn't know what I'm blabbing about if you're not familiar with Oblivious by Kalafina XD] Anyway...

We practiced for the intramurals today and gaaaah. It somehow killed me. Lol. Its been a while since I last played a sport and medyo nanibago katawan ko kanina. And the result is? Drum roll please. I'm sick. :| Like dammit, such a wrong timing. Bukas na yung intrams and like whut. "OTL Endure endure endure! >___>

And yaaaay! Albertine was in school kanina. <3>__> Anyway, she was there kanina and she'll be in school again tomorrow and on Thurs. \:D/ happy happy. X3

I suck in softball tho. Couldn't swing the bat right. x__x duling lang talaga ako siguro. :)) Ohwell. I have to practice a lot tomorrow before mag game. D: kuso. x__x

Anyway, that is all. X3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3