Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In school right now XD

Ohhai! I'm in school right now. It's our computer class and... well... I should be doing other stuffs. Lol. But I don't get it. D: so yes, here's another random blogpost full of random stuff. 8D

We're doing sounds and blahs in programming and lol, I don't get it. Or maybe I'm just not in the mood to do so. XD My seatmate's chatting with a random stranger in omegle. Lol hi Elrica! :)) and my other seatmate is kneeling down for reasons I don't know what. Lol kidding, Jesnin. Funny though, a lot of us are kneeling down and listening to their own CPUs for the sounds thing. XD Although there are still quite a handful of people like me, doing stuffs online. XD And I see Czari eating. :)) Hi Cza! 8D Okay, obvious bang wala akong magawa ngayon.

Oh! another thing. I should also be studying for our Geom quiz but meh. Again, lazy. o_o 20 mins. pa before the period ends and I'm just wasting time while hearing random sounds coming from random CPUs. XD Ang dami talagang nagtatakas. Lol.

I'll end this now. XD ciao~

2 comments:

Comment, please.? =3