Monday, June 22, 2009

Anata no Koe ga Iroaseyou tomo, Meiyaku no Uta ga sono Mune ni Todokimasu you ni

Blog Title:  Sebastian Michaelis' Character song Title. Yes, Title.

+ + +



There's really no point in this post right now. It's just that, I haven't been updating often. School's getting into me, I guess. [lol, shouldn't that be vice versa?]. Anyway, I'll still try to update often though. Even if my blog only gets a few views. xD

+ + +

Kuroshitsuji fans.! Season 2's confirmed.! ^o^ I dunno what's it about. Maybe, Ciel's a demon.? or... Sebastian in Ciel's body.? or... idk. XD but Ciel should better be there. D8 Kuroshitsuji's just not right without that kid. >w< *is being on Pedo mode raitnao*

Btw, Thank You sooooo much Shishou for making the awesome header.! Mataku, I finally got the original text out. XD header looks awesome, yeah.? =3

Header (c) Raph Villaremo

+ + +

One last thing. Isn't the joker just so cute.? >w<

[caption id="attachment_72" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Kyaaaaaa"]Kyaaaaaa[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. Awesome headerrrrrrrr <333
    OMG Joker *w* I love his haaaaaaaaaair.


    .... School TwT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credits go to my Shishou.! ^o^ galing, 'no.? Joker <3 awesum joker is awesuuuuum. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best information i have found exactly here. Keep going Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Comment, please.? =3