Monday, June 29, 2009

I have Major Priority Issues. XD

Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock..

+ + + Okay, so I am nearing the peak of the mountain of HWs. Lol. But the nearer I get to the peak, the more lazy I become and I tend to go different ways. XD Now I am starting to believe I have major prioritizing issues of some sort. XD

You see, I have to finish 20 chapters of this certain book, some literature thing for this subject and my geometry homewok and I plan to finish them all by Friday. But here I am now, suddenly focused on other things. Lol.

I was focused on the following things today:

+ Listening to Saiga Mitsuki's new voice pitch. Lol. It was so different than her other characters.! It was just so... Moe-like.! XD but none-the-less it's friggin awesome. ^^

+ reading random things online, including stuffs on facebook. lol

+ Drawing Optimus Prime and Megatron in human form. Lol wanna see.?

here we have the both of them. [crapped up view, coz I don't have a scanner]

[caption id="attachment_135" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="fail view is fail"]fail view is fail[/caption]

okay, so the colored one's Optimus Prime. [See my failness in drawing]. I was a bit lazy to continue Megatron so yeah, he's colorless for now. Btw, that was an unintentional kick. It just happens to be that I didn't have enough space. Lol.

I like the way Optimus turned out, though.

[caption id="attachment_136" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Vest do want."]Vest do want.[/caption]

Weee. Closer View.! 8D

[caption id="attachment_137" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Fail drawing is Fail, but I still like the way Optimus turned out. XD"]Fail drawing is Fail, but I still like the way Optimus turned out. XD[/caption]

Don't sue me. I can't draw hands properly. >__>

+ + +

And now here I am, updating my blog with random updates while sending files and sharing the Saiga Mitsuki love [lol] to my Oniichan. XD Major seiyuu fandom is striking again. ^^

Okay. I bore you. XD over and out. Ciao.~

5 comments:

  1. Optimus Prime and Megatron!
    COOOOOOOOOL. //claps
    ME TOO WANT VEST
    BRING IT ON MONDAY AND SHOW IT TO MEH
    Noli Me Tangere... :I
    Heehee! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    thank you.! ^^
    vest do waaaant. ;_;
    okay.! I have another lineart version of that. Can you color it para naman tumino.? XD
    Touch Me Not. x__x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG COOOL! Optimus Priiime! Galing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeheehee. Optimus Prime. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool ni optumus prime hehehe... :))

    ReplyDelete

Comment, please.? =3