Saturday, June 27, 2009

Typer Happy Update v2

The result of total mixed emotions...

+ + +



WTF being in quarantine isn't fun at all. Like lol whatthehell. Just some days or weeks ago, I heard weird wishes, people wanting Swine Flu to attack our school for the sake of the 10 day break but god look where it got us. People merely thought about the break and only the break. And now I hear those same people wishing that we'd have classes instead. How ironic.

PS: this does not go to anyone. Huwag magagalit pag tinamaan ng ligaw na bala.

+ + +

It seems like a lot of people are getting pissed off and bummed now a days. It's weird, coz somehow it's happening all at the same time. It includes me, though. I am mostly bummed about this whole quarantine thing plus another thing I don't plan on explaining any further and gosh. Hmm. I don't get it. Swine flu finally hit our school. People having problems here and there. A sudden rain of ice in Batangas the other day [which is unusual here in our country]. And c'mon, people are dying too. [huwaa Michael Jackson, Rest in Peace]. Not to mention, some of my friends just became randomly sick. Has the world gone mad? Sometimes it's starting to scare me. >___>

+ + +

And now I share a random quote.! *cheers* it's an awesome quote I came across awhile ago, while reading "Witch Hill" by Marcus Sedgwick.

"they are just angry and want to take it out on someone. A scapegoat. Anyone will do. A woman. A girl. A boy. Someone to blame for their own unhappiness. "




that is all. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. RIP MJ. :( Cool pa naman ng songs niya. Btw, ang ayos mo mag "rant"... :)) Haha, plaid member talaga. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeheehee. Ang akin lang talaga, hindi ko 'to pinapatama sa kahit kanino. Bahala ka nalang kung tamaan ka ng ligaw na bala. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comment, please.? =3