Saturday, June 13, 2009

Seiyuu Birthday Updates

[caption id="attachment_49" align="alignnone" width="294" caption="two very awesome Seiyuus. 8D"]two very awesome Seiyuus. 8D[/caption]

June 12 and June 13. Birthdays of two very awesome Seiyuus. 8D

+ + +



June 12, 2009

Mitsuki Saiga's 36th birthday.! She's my most favorite seiyuu of all times. *_* no, seriously. I adore her to bits. * w * I dunno, there's just something really different with her voice that makes her a really awesome seiyuu. >w< lulz I'm being a total fan right now. xD

[caption id="attachment_51" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="Mitsuki Saiga"]Mitsuki Saiga[/caption]

here she is. ^^

+ + +

June 13, 2009

Takahiro Sakurai's 35th birthday.! ^^ Cool, isn't it.? they're really good friends and their birthdays are next to each other, only a year apart. lolwhut. xD

I love Sakurai Takahiro's voice so much. *_* It's so flexible. I mean, who would even believe that Kanda Yu and Yuuri Shibuya have the same seiyuu. xD awesome, right.? ^^

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="468" caption="Sakurai takahiro.!! ^o^"]Sakurai takahiro.!! ^o^[/caption]

+ + +

Anyway it's June 14 now and it's the only time I can update stuffs here. lol. ^^

1 comment:

  1. SO COOOOOOOL LOLz
    Why do Jap people look young ;___; <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment, please.? =3