Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kenichi Suzumura ^^

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="375" caption="Kenichi Suzumura"]Kenichi Suzumura[/caption]

"itsumo kikoette ku shiteru. Itsumo kiki no ga shiteru"

+ + +



Forgive me if there's something wrong with what's written above. XD I typed that based on how I heard it and mind you, I'm a bit of a Japanese [language] illiterate person. XD

+ + +

Fandom attacks once again. O_o;

I actually had Kenichi's first single "Intention" since some time last year but meh. I haven't really given it that much of an attention. Although that changed the other night. XD I dunno, I came across this video [a short promotional video of Intention] and poof.! sudden fandom strikes. XD







lol. Before Muraken was Ken Murata of Kyo Kara Maoh. Can't believe Kenichi Suzumura's called the same way. xD

+ + +

And now some infos.! ^^

He's turning 35 this year, on Sept. 12.~ ^^ err, I can't really remember most of his roles and I'm a bit too lazy to search right now so... I'll just list down the three roles that I know. XD I think these roles are pretty famous though.

+ Lavi / Bookman jr. [D.Gray-Man]

+ Zack Fair [Final Fantasy Last Order]

+ Hikaru Hitachiin [Ouran High School Host Club]

3 comments:

  1. IT'S LAVI!!! LOL. xD
    Shota person TwT
    Hahahahaaa, we love his voice <33
    And dude he's so thin on that first picture. LOLOLz

    HELLO SAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAVI.!! <3
    don't we all just Lavi. <3 lol. XD
    We.? omgyaaaay. you love his voice too.! __> he doesn't even look like he's turning 35. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG.... He's lavi??? I love his voice... I didn't know he would be so handsome

    ReplyDelete

Comment, please.? =3