Monday, July 13, 2009

Being sick sickens me...

A random entry about today and some stuffs about the story I'm working on...



I seriously wanna avoid being absent. I mean, we're already cramming the lessons due to the fact that we were in quarantine mode for 2 weeks. I can't afford to miss more. x__x The thing is, my sister was also absent today. Apparently she got sick too, the day after I got sick. blegh. I spread germs.! D< noeees.

Anyway, it's been raining again. It was actually raining the whole day. I hope classes would be suspended tomorrow although that's somehow next to impossible. I think I need more rest but I don't want to be absent anymooore. D< Well, if classes are suspended, then I could take a rest more without worrying about the lessons I would miss if there would be classes. XD

+ + +

Story Stuffs

No ones reading it.! D8 *sulks*  but ohwell. I still enjoy making it even without the view. XD

Story can be found here and here.

story background and other random info from the author [/me] can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3