Saturday, July 25, 2009

Typer Happy updates v4

I'm not even sure if it's v4 or v3 or what ever version the "typer happy updates" have. Meh. XD but ohwell. And now for some stuffs.



I've been pretty lazy lately. I haven't been updating much here [ohrlynow] and the story I'm working on. It's suspended in chapter 18 for the past what, 4 days.? My progress is usually 2-3 days per chapter but lolwhut, srsly I've been LAZY. IDK why.

And now we have our Geometry test on Monday. D8 For some reasons idk what, I really don't get that subject AT ALL. x__x okay, I know I'm not good with numbers yeah whatever but oh c'mon, I survived statistics last year. O_o; *wonders if she'll survive geometry this year*

+ + +

Okay, my anti-yaoi / shounen-ai wall is really crumbling down to pieces now. D8 Ever since that Levi x Cadens pairing, I've been quite into shounen-ai. asdjakldafsdjkl mental note to self: ALWAYS insert girl characters when making a story. x__x Come to think of it, I don't have a girl character in my story at all. O_O that's weird. XD but ohwell. Still, a sort-of love interest started to form. "OTL

+ + +

OH.!! 8D I am loving my club now. ^o^ I seriously thought of backing out coz I felt so intimidated and small and stuff but now I love it.! The activities are so much fun and the other members are awesome. x3 it sure is a challenge for the vocal chords, though. O.o;

+ + +

I wanna thank Layann-san for uploading the DVD of the first live concert of Mitsuki Saiga feat. Just. >w< it's so awesuuuuum. Mitsuki Saiga is forever cool~~ I mean, her voice is just SO AMAZING and idk, her personality seems fun. And she's an awesum Seiyuu.! <3

+ + +

Is someone still reading upto this point.? I hope you're still alive. XD Anyway, I'll end this now. Bye bye.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3