Sunday, July 5, 2009

Typer-happy Updates v3

Quarantine period ends tomorrow.!!~~ so here I am, doing some random updates.

+ + +

Okay, so... Quarantine Period ends today. Tomorrow, it's back to school time. OwO; The thing is, I was finally adjusting to the whole school feeling when the quarantine period was announced. >__> gaaah. Now I have to adjust again. D8 my body clock's been weird and now I have to revert it back. Tch. u__u; I mean, I don't sleep early at all. *lol*  and just when I thought school made my body clock turn normal, there we go. Quarantine made it weird again. XD

I am meant to be a small person forever. xD

+ + +

Geometry hates meeeee. D8 [or maybe it's the other way around.? idk] I've been trying to understand it but nooooo~~ it doesn't want to be understood. [or I don't want to understand it.? lol]. Classes start again tomorrow and here I am, still having an unfinished business with a certain branch of Mathematics. >___>

+ + +

Cosplay plans update:

Okaaaay. So... I don't think I'll be able to do most of my plans for this year. D8 school, aihetchu. I'll most probably do Drocell Cains the whole year and I think there's a high chance for me to do Ciel, too. But I think if there was one thing I would want to do, I would want to cosplay even just one of Saiga Mitsuki's characters and not fail on it. *hopes*

+ + +

Okay, I guess that is all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3