Thursday, July 2, 2009

Boku wa kangaemashita... OwO;

Okay, I've been thinking...



... that I would use the first page as a page for my latest posts. XD no, srsly. I think it's gonna be a pain if I have that cover page and all. [btw, the cover page thing I'm referring to is the "+Opening Ceremony+" page.]. Plus, that page makes my site look gory and goth and emo and stuff. XD

I kept the page though. Didn't want to delete it. >__> I worked hard for that.! D8 and it took time. x__x but ohwell. I guess it's giving people a hard time so yeah, I decided not to make it as a cover page anymore. *lol*

+ + +

Okaaaaii. 4 days to go, and quarantine time's over. *lol* to be or not to be thankful.? I guess it's to be.  Somehow. XD At least it's gonna be goodbye to tons of HWs which by the way, I'm not finished with yet but meh, it's hello to early waking up time again. x__x

If there was one thing I really hate, that would be an interrupted sleep. *lol* ohwell. Life goes on. XD and it's better than just staying at home. ^^

+ + +

I was at Mytzy's house earlier and lol. We should've done HWs and all but we ended up doing random stuffs. But hey, at least we managed to finish some. *lol* although our main goal wasn't met. We were planning to accomplish our Geometry HW but meh. x__x

+ + +

Anyway I'll cut this short. It's midnight here and I have to go. XD nyaa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3