Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First of the Month

[caption id="attachment_140" align="alignnone" width="431" caption="Nyaww"]Nyaww[/caption]

Seiyuu Fandom mode is attacking again. OwO;

+ + +



I am trying to gather information on different seiyuus in a none stalkish way for this blog that I'm trying to start on. Anyway, it's a complete work in progress so yeah. Don't you just think that seiyuus should be given importance.? lol. XD

Kyaaaaa.~ My seiyuu fandom self is trying to break free again. XD I always find it fun to search about them. ^^ Although my favorite would always be Saiga Mitsuki coz she's really awesuuuuum. I watched this interview of hers in a certain Japanese TV show. I couldn't quite understand it coz my Japanese is a bit rusty but I still enjoyed it. Saiga-san wa honto ni Kakkoi.! ^o^

Oh and another thing.! Ren managed to find the english translation [along with the romanji and kanji lyrics of Sebastian's character song. Kyaaa it was so sweet.! It was so... Sebastian.! <3 it kinda says how much he's willing to serve his master. Oh gosh. *squee*

and and and... another thing to squee about. XD

[caption id="attachment_141" align="alignnone" width="344" caption="don't they just look so cute.?~~"]don't they just look so cute.?~~[/caption]

This is a pic sent to me by Jayne Orlina. IT MADE ME SQUEE AND MELT. *lol* XD Drocell Cainz~~~ <3 kyaa and Sebastian is... unbutler-like.! And and and Ciel is just... just... Kyaaaa~~ *is being a total fangirl right now*

My Drocell *lol* is just so cuuuuuuute. I wanna glomp heem. XD

+ + +

*clears throat* anywaaaay. I will end this nao. lol. bye bye.! *waves*

2 comments:

  1. uhmm...who is the girl above???curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's Mitsuki Saiga-san. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comment, please.? =3