Wednesday, July 15, 2009

*rants*



Excavation now in process. x__x



I am seriously having a hard time catching up and all. Mind you, I am not fully well yet. I managed to go to school earlier today but ended up staying in the clinic for a long time. Bottom line is, I am still sick. x__x But gaaah... I have to catch up on A LOT of things and I couldn't even understand our lessons anymore. Whatthehell I was only absent for 2 friggin days.

Geometry just hates me in every way possible [or maybe I hate it in every way possible]. I feel like I'm never gonna get that subject. Here's the thing. I AM NOT GOOD WITH NUMBERS. x__x Unfortunately for me, I think I have 4 subjects that has something to do with numbers this year. Oh joy.

Another thing is that we have this report thing going on tomorrow. I'm struggling to do both the powerpoints and the actual report right now coz I'm awesome like that. And did I mention we are 6 in the group? I guess I'm the one with the most energy and healthiest person in the group right now. HOW IRONIC.

Pressure doesn't usually get in to me like this but hello? I am having respiratory problems right now. I am not even well. If only I can absent myself from going to school for a week,  I'd do so.

I'm sorry, I just had to let that out. x__x

1 comment:

Comment, please.? =3