Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Being totally unproductive

I should be studying right now but I'm being totally unproductive. T^T *is currently experiencing random thoughts attack*

+ + +

[random thoughts 1]

Okay, my anti shounen-ai wall is seriously breaking down. O_o; No, really. Remember that story I kept on blabbing about for the past days.? Well, let me tell you, I don't have a single girl character there and... from a reader's POV, one can think that two of my characters have... something. XD -shot- and yes, I do find it cute. Idk why. XD I drew a light shounen-ai artwork of them but I'm still having an inner battle whether to post it or not coz, as I have repeated a million times, I am NOT a graphic artist and I totally suck in drawing. XD

+ + +

[random thoughts 2]

My iPod was on shuffle mode just moments ago and I came across [once again] one of the songs that I rarely listen to. I had that song in my iPod for like 2 years now and it's like "gathering dust" in there. T^T anyway, I had the chance to listen to it just moments ago [thank you, shuffle mode] and I felt so nostalgic. Idk why. XD The song's Taiyou Mitsumete Iru by Mitsuki Saiga, by the way. And it was the song that got me into her [okay, sounds weird] and into the whole seiyuu thing. x3

And... I will end this now. Nawalan na rin ako ng gana mag-blog. XD *is lazy* I have no energy to blog anymore]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, please.? =3